Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday August 17, 2009

Fam-Fit
Popeye

1. Deadlift
- 5 Reps at body weight. Focus on perfect form over weight.
2. Hang-Ups
-5 Reps on Rings. Curls knees up to shoulders.
3. Farmer Walk
- 20 yards D&B(down and back).
4. Jump Rope - 30 Reps

3 Rounds, rest 2 minutes between rounds.


Coach Hays post-workout note: I stink jumping rope. I mean I am terrible. It is one of those kids skills I never quite got the hang of. I can't snap my fingers, I didn't develop a decent ability to whistle until almost a teenager and I completely suck at cartwheels. My family finds these quirks quite funny. But, in my defense, I could always hit the crap out of a baseball, block my ass off in football and carry heavy stuff around. I am a lineman to the very core.


1 comment:

Mike Hays said...

MPH
DL=275#, Farmer Walk = 50lbs x 2.